Banner Image

All Services

Administrative & Secretarial

Word Processing

$5/hr Starting at $25

Organisation and event planning:I have organised different events to highlight physical projects happening in various areas to different audiences. For example, a public exhibition on a new regeneration project in an area whcih could affect people both postively and negatively. I am confident and articulate and I am good at explaining concepts and getting the desired message across to people from all walks of life.Research and fact findingI excel at researching topics both online and in hard copy and combining all information found into a readable, useable format.Customer ServiceI am very good at dealing with all types of customers having worked in both a sales and local government arena. I understand and utilise different approaches that can be used in keeping both the client and customer happy.Computer ProgrammesI have the knack of learning new computer programmes and using them to their best capability. I have excellent office administration and organistaional skills and will m

About

$5/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

Organisation and event planning:I have organised different events to highlight physical projects happening in various areas to different audiences. For example, a public exhibition on a new regeneration project in an area whcih could affect people both postively and negatively. I am confident and articulate and I am good at explaining concepts and getting the desired message across to people from all walks of life.Research and fact findingI excel at researching topics both online and in hard copy and combining all information found into a readable, useable format.Customer ServiceI am very good at dealing with all types of customers having worked in both a sales and local government arena. I understand and utilise different approaches that can be used in keeping both the client and customer happy.Computer ProgrammesI have the knack of learning new computer programmes and using them to their best capability. I have excellent office administration and organistaional skills and will m

Skills & Expertise

AnalysisArticulateCustomer ServiceDesignEnglish LanguageEvent PlanningExcelGISLocal GovernmentManagementMsMs ExcelMs PowerpointMs PublisherMs WordOffice AdministrationOraclePowerpointProcessingProject ManagementResearchSalesSoftware DesignSurvey MonkeyTime Management

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.