Banner Image

All Services

Sales & Marketing

A Whiteboard Animation professional

$40/hr Starting at $50

Hi,I am Video editor, Youtuber, Whiteboard Animations Commercials, Advertisements, Whiteboards and TV Show Intros. I come highly recommended by my peers and clients and I am humbled and ready to work on your next project. I am not an animator with a cookie cutter approach. My experience enables me to understand the core message of your project whether it be fun, humorous, fresh, corporate, modern and interpret it with intelligence to strikes the right cords with its viewers and thus increase your bottom-line. Feels complicated right? well its not if you have me by your side

About

$40/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

Hi,I am Video editor, Youtuber, Whiteboard Animations Commercials, Advertisements, Whiteboards and TV Show Intros. I come highly recommended by my peers and clients and I am humbled and ready to work on your next project. I am not an animator with a cookie cutter approach. My experience enables me to understand the core message of your project whether it be fun, humorous, fresh, corporate, modern and interpret it with intelligence to strikes the right cords with its viewers and thus increase your bottom-line. Feels complicated right? well its not if you have me by your side

Skills & Expertise

AnimationExplainer VideoIntro AnimationLogo AnimationVideo EditingVideosWhiteboard Animation

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.