Banner Image

All Services

Business & Finance

Accounting, Bookkeeping Professional

$8/hr Starting at $25

I am a Qualified Accountant with 16 years professional work experience. I am currently the Managing Partner for Accerta Consulting a firm which specializes in Outsourcing of Financial Management tasks. Accerta delivers the most comprehensive, resourceful, and cost-effective bookkeeping and accounting services for your business with the help of a motivated team of seasoned accounting managers and highly skilled accounts professionals We have been providing bookkeeping outsourcing services to Accounting Firms, SMEs and Large Corporates, with our 5 years of proven expertise to all important business transactions. Outsourcing your routine finance and accounting tasks to Accerta Consulting enables you to focus on growth and profitability while cost-effectively managing your finance and accounting operations

About

$8/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I am a Qualified Accountant with 16 years professional work experience. I am currently the Managing Partner for Accerta Consulting a firm which specializes in Outsourcing of Financial Management tasks. Accerta delivers the most comprehensive, resourceful, and cost-effective bookkeeping and accounting services for your business with the help of a motivated team of seasoned accounting managers and highly skilled accounts professionals We have been providing bookkeeping outsourcing services to Accounting Firms, SMEs and Large Corporates, with our 5 years of proven expertise to all important business transactions. Outsourcing your routine finance and accounting tasks to Accerta Consulting enables you to focus on growth and profitability while cost-effectively managing your finance and accounting operations

Skills & Expertise

AccountingBookkeepingConsultingFinanceFinancial ManagementManagementOutsourcing

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.