Banner Image

All Services

Programming & Development Web / Digital Marketing

AI Chatbots For Lead Generation

$10/hr Starting at $50

I will create simple rule-based chatbots for your website and social media platforms for the best conversation experience. Chatbots are the best conversational marketing tools you can use to engage your visitors and grow your business. 

As a bonus, we can add an exit chatbot that will capture your website, visitors, before you lose them. Growing your email list with AI conversational chatbot is an innovative way of doing business today and it converts faster than web forms. 

Every visitor will pass through the chatbot to your autoresponder. Lead generation is an important part of every business establishment and every business needs it to grow. Because of their conversational nature, chatbots convert website visitors faster than the use of traditional subscription forms. With the use of AI Exit Chatbot, you will automate the entire email marketing system of your business. 

Chatbots for Website categories 

1. Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning

2. The SEO Agency

3. Wedding Venues

4. Beauty Salon

5. Bookkeeping & Tax Services

6. Business Funding

7. Car Dealership

8. Car Insurance

9. Cart Discount

10. Chatbot For Real Estate

11. Chiropractor

12. Cleaning Services

13. Conference Registration

14. Contact Us

15. Cooking Classes

16. COVID Cleaning

17. Customer Service

18. Dentist Appointment

19. Doctor Appointment

20. Dog Trainer

Over a hundred different bots available for your website

Work Terms

1. Payment:

Payment via guru.com

I will prefer payment for jobs up to $500 before commencement. For recurring jobs, I can discuss a payment arrangement with the client

2. Communication: 

I am available through guru and email. I respond swiftly to client needs.

3. Availability: 

Normally Monday to Friday 7 am to 5 pm GMT. We can, however, discuss the special arrangement

About

$10/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I will create simple rule-based chatbots for your website and social media platforms for the best conversation experience. Chatbots are the best conversational marketing tools you can use to engage your visitors and grow your business. 

As a bonus, we can add an exit chatbot that will capture your website, visitors, before you lose them. Growing your email list with AI conversational chatbot is an innovative way of doing business today and it converts faster than web forms. 

Every visitor will pass through the chatbot to your autoresponder. Lead generation is an important part of every business establishment and every business needs it to grow. Because of their conversational nature, chatbots convert website visitors faster than the use of traditional subscription forms. With the use of AI Exit Chatbot, you will automate the entire email marketing system of your business. 

Chatbots for Website categories 

1. Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning

2. The SEO Agency

3. Wedding Venues

4. Beauty Salon

5. Bookkeeping & Tax Services

6. Business Funding

7. Car Dealership

8. Car Insurance

9. Cart Discount

10. Chatbot For Real Estate

11. Chiropractor

12. Cleaning Services

13. Conference Registration

14. Contact Us

15. Cooking Classes

16. COVID Cleaning

17. Customer Service

18. Dentist Appointment

19. Doctor Appointment

20. Dog Trainer

Over a hundred different bots available for your website

Work Terms

1. Payment:

Payment via guru.com

I will prefer payment for jobs up to $500 before commencement. For recurring jobs, I can discuss a payment arrangement with the client

2. Communication: 

I am available through guru and email. I respond swiftly to client needs.

3. Availability: 

Normally Monday to Friday 7 am to 5 pm GMT. We can, however, discuss the special arrangement

Skills & Expertise

AutoresponderBusiness LettersChat SupportChatbot CreationChatbotsEmail List BuildingEmail MarketingEmail Services

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.