Banner Image

All Services

Other

CAREGIVER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT

$5/hr Starting at $25

I have the experience when it comes to taking good care of people more especially elderly people and people with disabilities. I have had the chance of working around children and I have good experience when it comes to handling children. 1. fluent in English Language I also have the ability of working with team and on my own. I am a fast learner. The ability of picking fast is my hallmark and nothing becomes a novelty upon my second exposure.

About

$5/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I have the experience when it comes to taking good care of people more especially elderly people and people with disabilities. I have had the chance of working around children and I have good experience when it comes to handling children. 1. fluent in English Language I also have the ability of working with team and on my own. I am a fast learner. The ability of picking fast is my hallmark and nothing becomes a novelty upon my second exposure.

Skills & Expertise

Admin SupportEnglish LanguageMicrosoftMicrosoft WordPersonal AssistantRelationship ManagementSkillTeam Management

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.