Banner Image

All Services

Administrative & Secretarial data entry (keying / cleaning)

Data Entry and Administrative jobs

$5/hr Starting at $25

I am Molly from Ghana. I’m a well-skilled and hardworking data entry operator who completes and makes every given project successful. Also, l have twenty-one years of working experience which helps me to perform according to my client’s needs. Moreover, l completed my graduation in Secretarial. That’s why my educational background also helps me to become a skilled data entry operator.

Here is a list of some of my skills that will be beneficial for your work:

• Microsoft word
  • Excel

Data entry

• Transcriptions
  • Telecommunication skills
  • Web research projects
  • Web scraping
  • Organizational skills etc.
  • All Administration job

So if you are looking for a skilled and punctual data entry operator, then you are reviewing the right profile. I can assure you that your job will be done perfectly at the right time without making any mistakes. So if you feel interested, have faith in me and give me a chance to make your project successful.

Thank you

About

$5/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I am Molly from Ghana. I’m a well-skilled and hardworking data entry operator who completes and makes every given project successful. Also, l have twenty-one years of working experience which helps me to perform according to my client’s needs. Moreover, l completed my graduation in Secretarial. That’s why my educational background also helps me to become a skilled data entry operator.

Here is a list of some of my skills that will be beneficial for your work:

• Microsoft word
  • Excel

Data entry

• Transcriptions
  • Telecommunication skills
  • Web research projects
  • Web scraping
  • Organizational skills etc.
  • All Administration job

So if you are looking for a skilled and punctual data entry operator, then you are reviewing the right profile. I can assure you that your job will be done perfectly at the right time without making any mistakes. So if you feel interested, have faith in me and give me a chance to make your project successful.

Thank you

Skills & Expertise

Administrative AssistantCopy and PasteData CleaningData CollectionData EntryData ProcessingDocument ConversionFile ManagementForm FillingMicrosoftOrder EntryOrder ProcessingRecords ManagementReview Writing

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.