Banner Image

All Services

Administrative & Secretarial

Data Entry Clerk, Word Processor, Design

$15/hr Starting at $30

Doing anything possible to get the work done, on time and accurately. Those are my hallmark but when it comes to other duties aside my criteria, I possibly do my best. I can work with or without supervision. I can work at home too. With my two years working experience in a designing and typing agency I can work smoothly under such field or any other field assigned to me. My knowledge in IT, Microsoft Office and other related word processing software makes most word processing work easy to be done by me.

About

$15/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

Doing anything possible to get the work done, on time and accurately. Those are my hallmark but when it comes to other duties aside my criteria, I possibly do my best. I can work with or without supervision. I can work at home too. With my two years working experience in a designing and typing agency I can work smoothly under such field or any other field assigned to me. My knowledge in IT, Microsoft Office and other related word processing software makes most word processing work easy to be done by me.

Skills & Expertise

Data EntryDesign

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.

Browse Similar Freelance Experts