Banner Image

All Services

Programming & Development

Excel Data Analytics & Excel VBA

$25/hr Starting at $25

I am a professional Excel Data Analyst with a strong background in Excel VBA. I have more than ten (10) years of experience as an Excel Instructor and Data Analyst. I have strong skills in designing Excel-based Application Software. I am currently a PhD candidate with a research interest in the application of Excel in designing business dashboards for tracking and monitoring organizational performance. I run a small Excel consultancy firm with a special focus on addressing business and personal needs. My whole life revolves around excel: I am able to develop an excel-based modelling and simulation software. I am also able to design smart/intelligent/automated spreadsheet to help streamline your business process. I am equipped with the skills of new excel technologies for handling Big-data, PowerQuery and PowerPivot. Talk about complex excel formula formulation such as array-formulas, I have them on my finger-tips. The bottom line is, meeting the needs of my clients is my source of joy and satisfaction. Just give me a try and you won't regret it.

About

$25/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I am a professional Excel Data Analyst with a strong background in Excel VBA. I have more than ten (10) years of experience as an Excel Instructor and Data Analyst. I have strong skills in designing Excel-based Application Software. I am currently a PhD candidate with a research interest in the application of Excel in designing business dashboards for tracking and monitoring organizational performance. I run a small Excel consultancy firm with a special focus on addressing business and personal needs. My whole life revolves around excel: I am able to develop an excel-based modelling and simulation software. I am also able to design smart/intelligent/automated spreadsheet to help streamline your business process. I am equipped with the skills of new excel technologies for handling Big-data, PowerQuery and PowerPivot. Talk about complex excel formula formulation such as array-formulas, I have them on my finger-tips. The bottom line is, meeting the needs of my clients is my source of joy and satisfaction. Just give me a try and you won't regret it.

Skills & Expertise

AnalyticsData AnalysisData AnalystData ManagementMicrosoft ExcelVBA

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.