Banner Image

All Services

Other

Proofreading and editing

$15/hr Starting at $35

Being keen, passionate and attentive to every project I proofread is my habit as a careful and skilled proofreader. My strong background in language and rich knowledge of grammar, syntax, style make your writing polished, free from mistakes and outstandingly influential.I am available for you through the entire process of refining your writing so as to present your ideas professionally and clearly. Writing has never been an easy task; therefore, as a writer who can be student or business person or even copywriter I have all that it takes in order for me to bring out the best in your writing

About

$15/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

Being keen, passionate and attentive to every project I proofread is my habit as a careful and skilled proofreader. My strong background in language and rich knowledge of grammar, syntax, style make your writing polished, free from mistakes and outstandingly influential.I am available for you through the entire process of refining your writing so as to present your ideas professionally and clearly. Writing has never been an easy task; therefore, as a writer who can be student or business person or even copywriter I have all that it takes in order for me to bring out the best in your writing

Skills & Expertise

EditingEnglish GrammarInformation TechnologyProofreadingWriting

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.