Banner Image

All Services

Programming & Development

Software Developer

$8/hr Starting at $25

Self taught, Industry trained, results oriented software developer with a passion for achieving excellence in all endeavors. . Work well within a team environment with the ability to learn easily from others. .I have three year of working experience in programming expecially with Objected Oriented Languages like C#, Java, Javascript and Php.I have worked with latest UI technologies like WPF on dot net, Javafx on the java platform, Java Server Faces also on the java Platform. I am very flexible and can learn any language that my job requires of me.

About

$8/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

Self taught, Industry trained, results oriented software developer with a passion for achieving excellence in all endeavors. . Work well within a team environment with the ability to learn easily from others. .I have three year of working experience in programming expecially with Objected Oriented Languages like C#, Java, Javascript and Php.I have worked with latest UI technologies like WPF on dot net, Javafx on the java platform, Java Server Faces also on the java Platform. I am very flexible and can learn any language that my job requires of me.

Skills & Expertise

CC#DeveloperEntity FrameworkJavaJavaFXJavaScriptPHPProgrammingSoftware DesignWeb APIWPF

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.