Banner Image

All Services

Administrative & Secretarial transcription (edited / intelligent / verbatim / phonetic)

Transcribing

$50/hr Starting at $100

I'll be working with the Microsoft Office Word program. Please limit yourself to 6000 words. If you happen to have a work that contains more than 6000 words,, the fee will be multiplied by two. 

Interested persons should kindly contact me right away. An email or a WhatsApp text message is preferable than a phone call since you can expect a prompt response.

About

$50/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I'll be working with the Microsoft Office Word program. Please limit yourself to 6000 words. If you happen to have a work that contains more than 6000 words,, the fee will be multiplied by two. 

Interested persons should kindly contact me right away. An email or a WhatsApp text message is preferable than a phone call since you can expect a prompt response.

Skills & Expertise

Audio TranscriptionBusiness TranscriptionClosed CaptioningContact ManagementData TranscriptionEmail ServicesMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft WordOffice AssistantPhone SupportProgram ManagementShorthandStenographyTranscriptionTypingVideo TranscriptionWhatsApp

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.