Banner Image

All Services

Writing & Translation editing & proofreading

TRANSLATION AND VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE

$9/hr Starting at $29

I am your devoted Virtual Assistant. 

I have varied experiences in virtual assistance and translation (French and English)  which have helped me build a great skill set which you will find helpful. I have delivered books of more than 100 pages in one month each (translation, proofreading, editing). I am perfectly positioned to help you make the most out of virtual assistance, and translation.

I have worked on more than 7 projects for companies in French and English speaking countries out of Upwork. If you need a FAST, COST SAVING and NEAT service, THEN I AM THE ONE YOU NEED. Below are listed some of my skills: 

- Social Media Management 

- General Translation 

- Content Creation 

- Digital Marketing

- Content scheduling 

- Online Community and Membership Management

- Transcription 

- Editing and Proofreading

- Customer support 

- Data entry

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO GET YOUR JOB NEATLY DONE

About

$9/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I am your devoted Virtual Assistant. 

I have varied experiences in virtual assistance and translation (French and English)  which have helped me build a great skill set which you will find helpful. I have delivered books of more than 100 pages in one month each (translation, proofreading, editing). I am perfectly positioned to help you make the most out of virtual assistance, and translation.

I have worked on more than 7 projects for companies in French and English speaking countries out of Upwork. If you need a FAST, COST SAVING and NEAT service, THEN I AM THE ONE YOU NEED. Below are listed some of my skills: 

- Social Media Management 

- General Translation 

- Content Creation 

- Digital Marketing

- Content scheduling 

- Online Community and Membership Management

- Transcription 

- Editing and Proofreading

- Customer support 

- Data entry

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO GET YOUR JOB NEATLY DONE

Skills & Expertise

Article EditingCitationsEditingEnglish GrammarMarketingProofreadingRewriting and Revisions

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.